- Partner XE
- Client Services
When Microsoft released Windows XP in 2003, it said it would support Window XP for ten year. They extended that date through April 2014, but once April comes around, Windows XP will no longer be supported by Microsoft, meaning Microsoft will no longer release security updates for the operating system.
Beginning with Partner XE 2.0, SIS is implementing features using the latest widely available Internet technology. If you use Windows XP, you will not get the most out of Partner XE 2.0.
As a result of Microsoft’s decision to no longer support Windows XP, using XP will open your computers to security risks, and you will not be able to take advantage of Partner XE features including the ability to
- Download policy assignments,
- View information with the new dashboards,
- Conduct web-based search functions, and
- Use the new Quick Create feature.
If you use Windows XP and you’re not sure how to upgrade, you should visit this page from Microsoft to guide you through the upgrade process..
- Best Practices for Using an Agency Management System
- Choosing an Agency Management System
- Getting Most
- Insurance Agency Operations
- Insurance Industry News & Events
- Insurance Marketing Strategies
- Insurance Technology Trends
- Product Updates
- Updates from the President
- User Group Updates: NASPA
Huesman Insurance Group
Columbus, OH 43228